ATTENTION WE COMMUNICATE THAT DUE TO WORK IN PROGRESS, THE STRUCTURE WILL BE CLOSED FOR THE 2021 SUMMER SEASON
WE INFORM THAT DUE TO WORK IN PROGRESS,
THE STRUCTURE WILL BE CLOSED FOR THE 2021 SUMMER SEASON
The Hostel is open all year with the following limitation:
1) Minimum group of 15 people during the summer period only 1 night (from April 16th to October 15th)
2) Minimum group of 25 people during the winter period minimum 2 nights (from October 16th to April 15th)
The structure offers various possibilities of packages:
- A. only overnight € 14 including VAT
- B. overnight stay with bed linen and pillowcase € 17 including VAT
- C. overnight stay with sheets, pillowcase and terry towel € 18 including VAT
- BREAKFAST IS AVAIABLE ONLY FOR SCHOOLS AND COLONIES WHICH WILL BE SERVED AT THE VAL.SE.CO HEADQUARTER 300 METERS AWAY FROM THE HOTEL
- direct management kitchen use. for use, the substitutive declaration of the notarial deed sent by the parent company must be completed three days before entry into the hostel
- provision of meals on both lunch and dinner to be consumed at the facility which is 300 meters from the hostel: € 8 per meal
Reservation obligation by e-mail
it should be remembered that the structure, owned by the municipality, is managed in-house by the company val.se.co. therefore the stay will be possible only upon payment of the full amount made in advance by bank transfer to the following iban:
UBI BANCA filiale di Pennabilli
Codice IBAN IT 87 D 03111 68480 00000 0004 052
provide three days before entry the complete list of guests with:
-photocopia identity card of the parent company
- list guests with name, surname, place and date of birth and residence (female or male for foreigners)
Upon arrival, show a valid ID (identity card, driving license or passport)
Reading and relaxation lounge.
Wi-Fi (hourly charges apply).
Bedding and towel rental.
The Hostel has 70 bed spaces, with rooms offering anywhere from 2 to 6 beds.
The Hostel is open from March 1 to October 31. For the Christmas Holiday season the Hostel will be open from December 15th to January 8th.
Opening hours: 9:00 am to 12:00 am / 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Check-in before 12:00, Check-out before 10:00 am
RULES AND REGULATIONS
The Management is not responsible for thefts or any loss of valuable items in the Hostel premises. Locked cabinets are availableto guests in each room. In order to maintain a pleasant environment for all, we kindly request our guests:
- To behave in a manner that guarantees respect for other guests within the Hostel.
- To keep the rooms clean and observe tidiness both inside and outside the Hostel.
- To guarantee the utmost care for the supplies and fittings provided by the Hostel.
Within the Hostel, the following activities are strictly forbidden:
- Using the beds without proper beddings.
- Consuming alcoholic beverages, except during meals.
- Engaging in political and religious propaganda.
- Washing and drying laundry inside the rooms.
- Bringing any kind of animal into the Hostel.
- Starting fires of any kind.
- Using drugs or any other mind-altering substances.
- Gambling and engaging in dangerous activities.
- Smoking within the Hostel premises.
- Bringing guests inside the Hostel without the permission of the Management.
Guests are kindly requested:
- 1. Upon arrival, to show an official identity document and settle all outstanding charges to cover their stay.
- To follow Hostel rules and regulations during their stay.
- At the time of departure, to return all bedding and towels used during their stay.
- To pay, at cost price, for any item they are found to be responsible for damaging.
- To inform the Management of any complaints.
- To observe quiet time from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- (For groups only) to nominate a group leader who will liaise with the Hostel Management and ensure the rules and regulations of the Hostel are followed by other members of the group.